Series 8 - Security Signs Collection
- ALL VISITORS MUST REPORT TO RECEPTION
- NO ADMITTANCE WITHOUT SECURITY PASS
- NO UNAUTHORISED PERSONS BEYOND THIS POINT
- RESTRICTED AREA AUTHORISED PERSONNEL ONLY
- RESTRICTED AREA KEEP OUT
- SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS IN USE
- THESE PREMISES ARE PATROLLED BY GUARD DOGS
- THESE PREMISES ARE PROTECTED BY VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
- THIS AREA IS UNDER 24 HOUR TV SURVEILLANCE TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED
- THIS BUILDING IS UNDER 24 HOUR SURVEILLANCE
- THIS DOOR IS ALARMED
- THIS PROPERTY IS PROTECTED BY ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE
- TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED
- VEHICLES AND CONTENTS ARE LEFT ENTIRELY AT OWNERS RISK
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN USE ON THESE PREMISES
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN USE ON THESE PREMISES - 2
- Type: Digital - download only
- Format: CDR/EPS/JPG/PDF/
- Size: 5.95 MB
- Number of items in collection: 16
- License: Simple License
Materials We Use
Stickers - Self Adhesive Vinyl:A durable self adhesive vinyl with removable backing. Apply them to any clean, dry surface. Highly resistant to heat, fading, shrinking and chemicals with an expected indoor lifetime of eight years + and an expected outdoor lifetime of up to seven years depending on climatic conditions.
Reflective Stickers - Reflective Self Adhesive Vinyl:A durable Class 2 Reflective self adhesive vinyl with removable backing. Apply them to any clean, dry surface. Highly resistant to heat, fading, shrinking and chemicals with an expected indoor lifetime of eight years + and an expected outdoor lifetime of up to seven years depending on climatic conditions.
Corflute:Signs manufactured from our premium 5mm Corflute plastic are lightweight, low cost and durable. Generally seen used for real estate signs, this material is ideal for outdoors, especially for temporary applications, such as construction and building sites and will last up to 3 years.
Polypropylene:Highly recommended for outdoor use. Polypropylene is UV Stable, food safe and resists fading and cracking outdoors for three to five years. Polypropylene is a neutral plastic containing only 2 elements Carbon and Hydrogen. Polypropylene doesn't use any dangerous chemicals in it's production. Polypropylene sheet is manufactured from propylene monomer which is a relatively safe gas. This gas is a waste product of the petroleum industry and used to be burned off contributing to greenhouse gas emissions. This means that the more PP made and used in products helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Polypropylene is an extremely heat tolerant and stable plastic making it a suitable alternative in all climates around the country. Polypropylene is 100% recyclable.
Colorbond Metal:Australian Colorbond Steel. Has an outdoor lifetime of 5-8 years. This material has a powdercoated finish and is well suited to the outdoors.
Reflective Aluminium:Reflective Aluminium signs are manufactured using premium Class 2 Reflective sheeting and Australian aluminium sheet. These signs can be used for any application where strength and resistance to corrosion are necessary.
Corners & Holes
In order to comply with AS 1319, you must consider the environment, lighting and viewing distance – these factors will determine the size of sign required to suit your application.
The recommended minimum sizes as per AS 1319 are as follows:
For a pictogram/symbol and worded sign in a work, factory or yard environment, where lighting is good and the sign should be mounted in a reasonably prominent position:
- Pictogram size is to be at least 15mm per metre of viewing distance
- Text size:
- Upper case: 5mm per metre of viewing distance
- Lower case: 4mm per metre of viewing distance